Here is the DSB Test Taking Policy for local students. All rules apply for correspondence students as well, with the exception of test location and computer usage if online tests are administered.
- All tests will be taken on the scheduled test date.
- The only exceptions will be for verified sickness or missions trips.
- Tests not taken on scheduled test days, but taken late, will have a score deduction of ten points per day.
- All tests will be taken on-site at THE BIBLE Baptist Church.
- No tests will be taken on computers or other electronic devices.
- No Bibles, books or study materials are to be with students taking tests.
- We understand that sometimes there are scoring discrepancies. Such must be resolved within one week of test being returned.