Upcoming Tests / Due Dates
Genesis Three class
Exam 1 – Feb 13: To cover lessons 1-6
Exam 2 – Feb 24: To cover lessons 7-9, 11
Exam 3 – March 27: To cover lessons 10, 12-15
Exam 4 – April 17: To cover lessons 16-19
Exam 5 – May 5: To cover lesson 20 through end of course
Rightly Dividing Class
Exam 1 – March 6: To cover lessons on The Law, taught in February
Exam 2 – April 10: The Jew, The Gentile and The Church and Dispensations Reconsidered pp 95- 131
Exam 3 – May 1: The Two Kingdoms, OT SalvationExam 4 – May 8: The Two Advents of The Lord Jesus Christ,
The Different Types of Men, Standing vs. State
2 Corinthians Class
March 13: Exam on sermons covering intro and chapters 1-3
April 3: Exam on 2 Corinthians chapters 4-7
April 24: Exam on 2 Corinthians chapters 7-10May 15: Exam on 2 Corinthians chapters 11-13
May 29, 2022 Evening
Test Taking Policies for local students
- All tests will be taken on the scheduled test date.
- The only exceptions will be for verified sickness or missions trips.
- Tests not taken on scheduled test days, but taken late, will have a score deduction of ten points per day.
- All tests will be taken on-site at THE BIBLE Baptist Church.
- No tests will be taken on computers or other electronic devices.
- No Bibles, books or study materials are to be with students taking tests.
- We understand that sometimes there are scoring discrepancies. Such must be resolved within one week of test being returned.
Test Taking Policies for Correspondence Students
Correspondence students will receive instructions and specific online administered tests from our school administrator. For more information on tests, please contact us via our Contact form.