The DeLand School of the Bible
The DeLand School of THE BIBLE offers a four-year, intensive course of Biblical study, established in 2003 for the purpose of training men and women for a lifetime of Christian service.
Spring 2024 Semester Starts January 22
The Spring 2024 semester in The Deland School of THE BIBLE begins Monday, January 22 and we encourage you to attend in person or online for an in-depth education in the word of God and detailed preparation for a lifetime of Christian service. Our courses will be Matthew verse by verse, The Pastoral Epistles verse by verse, and Prophecy 2 covering the midpoint of the great tribulation to eternity. You may enroll by clicking on the links below. We look forward to having you study with us.
The Book of Matthew
taught by James Knox
select Mondays, Tuesdays 6:00–9:00pm ET
Prophecy II taught by BBC Men
select Mondays–Wednesdays 6:00–9:00 pm ET
taught by James Knox
Sundays 10:30 am, 6:00 pm, Thursdays 7:00 pm ET
What You Will Experience
- Detailed, expositional teaching from the word of God.
- Classes taught by men who believe the word of the Lord and practice its precepts in their daily lives.
- A school that takes a strong stand on the perfection of the King James Bible while being loving, kind and gracious toward all those for whom Christ laid down His life.
- The benefits of seeing men, women and families living in loving fellowship in a vibrant, healthy church without compromising business models and modern influences.
- Gaining a working knowledge of the word of God and an understanding of how to present that word to the saved and to the lost.
Read what current and former graduates are saying about The DeLand School of THE BIBLE.
Enroll to attend in DeLand, Florida
We are accepting applications for the Spring 2024 Semester.
Apply to Attend In Person
Enroll in Correspondence School
Not everyone who wants a disciplined course of study is headed for ministerial service, and not everyone who desires to attend Bible school has the means to relocate to DeLand, Florida.
Apply for Correspondence